1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no$gba + pokemon diamond

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Arkadiy, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggles56

Biggles56 Member

I'm having major troubles with my Rom and Emu...
    at first i couldnt get past the first starly without the game crashing and then i fixed that by changing the sound part in Emulation options.

BUT...

now whenever i try to load the game it just goes black and freezes does nothing!

I've downloaded everything that CaViE said to and it hasn't helped
    could someone help me out or could someone make me a folder with the emulator, roms, patches etc... that i can just click and play =]
    that would really help me!

thanx

2. izzadk86

izzadk86 Member

I've tried until the part where vcbc says to change the SAV to uncompress, but i don't get the "Then you will need NO$GBA to VBA to convert the save file every time before you use pokesav. Also NO$GBA to vba can change the SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed if u direct it to the battery folde cick the button/" part. Can someone pls explain.

3. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Okay, I had this problem as well in the past. Downloading version 2.4b solved it. I made no other change. Again I'll say, sometimes the problem is system related. If, however, your system should be running it, then have you perhaps tried downloading Pokemon Pearl and trying that out instead? I have both, but I'm playing Pearl, purely because I mixed them up and got too far on the first day for me to go back and start again on Diamond. Remember also that your save type for NDS roms must be the FLASH 512KBytes option. Other than that, I'm sorry, but I can't help you. But I'll see if I can find you a work-around.

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Yea i was kinda lazy to explain. Just download No$Gba to VBA. Open the program up click configure then navigate to the no$gba battery folder. then click save config then click configure again and click change No$Gba.INI It should say change when done correctly. then u can close the configure box. click refresh. there should be a name there. (Well if u have a save file) click on it and click convert file!. it should convert into a new file. Use Pokesav to modify that new .sav file. when done delete all sav files(or put them in different folders for backup) and then rename the modified .sav file with the same name as the unmodified .sav file.

Edit: Spelling Errors

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  5. izzadk86

izzadk86 Member

Ok??? Hit my head and call me dumb. I just went to zero to blank. which prog should you open up 1st? And is pokesav is a file type or name?

P.S: When I say hit me. I mean it.

6. Rengetsu

Rengetsu Member

Where did you guys get the pokemon diamond rom? I'm having a lot of trouble finding one =/ any help is greatly appreciated
    no invite trading allowed on this site edited by ddp)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  7. UzEE

UzEE Member

You can find the roms on the internet on any torrent search engine. Try BitTorrent or BitComet to download the torrent.

8. GaMeZrUlE

GaMeZrUlE Guest

So when you say change the config settings you mean the no$gba.ini file.
    I have seen this online but I don't have the .ini file

9. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

I explaned it better on the post after that... You see the .ini file when have gtten all the bios/firmware and load up NO$GBA it should create a ini (the config file) file right next to the program.

10. Drago84

Drago84 Guest

I have it running ok but now when I get to the first battle where you pick your pokemon it freezes. What could be the problem?

11. ath00h4ck

ath00h4ck Member

Concerning vcbc's link post. DO NOT POST SPYWARE! It contains WinAntiSpyware 2007 which integrates an enormous amount of startup initiations and hacks including: poolsv, svhost, WAS7Mon, retadpu1000106, etyvndgA, cfg32, webbuying, regedit, winpop, netagent, windows overlay and several others.

Further attempts to made by you to post this spyware well result in Federal action.

12. TurnerD

TurnerD Member

Hey, I'm very new to the world of emulators, i only have a "Visual Boy Advance". I'm looking to get Pokemon diamond/pearl, I know I need a Nintendo DS emulator which i have (no$gba), but from there I need links + steps to download the rest of what I need to get it working. Anyone please help, feel free to email me at edited by ddp

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  13. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Yea, when did I post spyware? I dont see a link in this thread by me...besides my sig. N i have never post WinAntiVirus. Never tried it, never downloaded it, never posted it.

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ath00h4ck, prove it.

TurnerD, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited

15. XivioN

XivioN Member

I get major lag when i leave a house or whatever and enters the worldmode were you walk around fighting pokemon 'n stuff. But as soon as i enter a house it's all fine again. Anyone know if there's anything i can do to fix this? kinda sucks tbh :/

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  16. gherkin

gherkin Member

hi, im trying to use No$GBAtoVBA for pokemon which i downloaded from torrent spy but when i click on configure then it says:

Run-time error '339':

component " COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not corrctly registered: a file is missing or valid

please help or explain!!??

17. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Rengetsu, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.

19. JTG2007

JTG2007 Member

hi

i have some NO$GBA snapshot .SNA files and i wan to play them on
    VisualBoyAdvance .SGM
    any help would be great

20. XivioN

XivioN Member

Still having problems with the lag. It's only when im outside and not fighting or inside a house or something. it's really annoying since it takes ages to get somewhere. Would be awesome if anyone knew what i should do :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.