1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Hits on Peer Gaurdian!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by jojo32, Feb 6, 2004.

1. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

whats the deal?!?!? I used to get a ton of hits on peer guardian, and now I rarely even get one! I dont get it. It makes me think that maybe they are getting through or something cause they arent showing up! My other thing is, I got Kazaa Lite Resurection. What do you guys think? It has a bad-ip blocker bundled with it too, so maybe thats it? But I dont only use kazaa, I use bittorrent too, so, yeah.

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

no ideas on the kazaa bit but what version are you running the latest is 14 I didnt get any hits for a few hours with v12 so I downloaded 14 and they were back 450 today in 12 hoours good old cydoor.....but the otherday I had 2800 in over 30 hours so it is working 4 Me

3. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

yeah I am using the latest version. But rarely even one hit. The longest I'm on is like 4 hours though. I got a new program called ad-aware. It removes all spyware and what not. Maybe that is why? Maybe because there is no longer spyware and junk on my computer so they arent checking me?