1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NO ISO which files go where

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bigfil39, Jan 22, 2007.

1. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

i used winrar to extract all the files and istead of an iso or cso i have 2 files which i have no idea if there any good these files are
    eboot.pbp and a keys bin file does any body know if i can still use these and where do they go i have a 1.5 psp emu 2.71 via devhook .46 it may be a bit old but its never let me down yet thanks

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

The game you have downloaded most likely is a psx games because it is in EBOOT format. The only way to play it is to upgrade to 3.03OE-B.

3. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

if i upgrade can u still play iso

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Yes, but make sure it is 3.03 OE-B by dark alex

5. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

is it easy to do. last time i messed about with something i thought i could do i bricked my old one thats why i use devhook i used the installeri did everything for me

6. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

It will only brick if you dont follow the guide exactly. The guide and all the stuff is in my Signature.

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah, there is no chance of bricking if u follow the guide correctly. its really simple too. isos are placed in the ISO folder, like devhook, but unlike devhook, the custom fireware automatically detects them and shows the ISOs in GAME