1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No matter what I try Trainers won't work

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jman31, Feb 7, 2007.

1. jman31

jman31 Member

I installed Xored mini launcher into the apps folder of evox. I tried making a trainer folder in the E:, E:/apps, and E:/apps/mini and I cant get the Xored to recognize that there are trainers. Is there a setting I'm missing? I have looked on every forum, and every thread I can find and I haven't found anything that's fixed it

Please help

Thanks
    Jman

2. imryan

imryan Member

okey dokey...When you ftp xored to ur xbox, u gotta make it so that it follows a certain path. for instance, do u have any halo or halo 2 trainers? if u do, theres a good chance it flashes when u click on it in xored....am i right? if not idk ur problem, but if so, please read on. im just 13 lol so il try my best. when u ftp the trainers, not xored istelf, it must go into the trainers folder. then you must go into the xored folder and edit the .ini file so that it goes to that folder when looking for the trainers, i aint rly clear so just read this post-- http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?search_id=774750663&t=54254
    if that dont work then try this one
    http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?search_id=774750663&t=54130
    if not then just do a search on halomods. you may need to join, but u DEFINITLEY should kuz its the best modding site there is ask around hope this helps...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  3. jman31

jman31 Member

Hey little dude you rock! I'm 36 and I appreciate the help. You may only be 13 but you solved my prob!

Thanks ALOT!
    Jman

4. imryan

imryan Member

lol no problem im just here to help :)......and possibly ask for help...

5. error55o

error55o Regular member

there is an easier way, use X.B.M.C.
    X.B.M.C. uses a form of xored trainer engine but it 99.5% works (the 0.05% are fools that put trainers in the wrong place)

X.B.M.C.can be told where to look for trainers, eg, mine are in f:\trns
    you set this up in the settings (Do'h) or you can highlight your game, press the white button and select "settings" from there you can get to where X.B.M.C. looks for trainers.

to use a trainer you highlight your game and press white then if your sub menu does'nt show "traner settings" press "A" on "update trainers" once thats done and a trainer for your game has been found (you can tell coz a little trainer icon shows on your games icon that will be gray) you can then press white again and select "trainer settings" and turn on or off what ever trainer settings your hearts desire.

hope this helps ^_^ if not you then some one hehe