1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no picture

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by andy15, Mar 27, 2005.

1. andy15

andy15 Regular member

i downloaded ring 2 but when i plkay with media player or power dvd u just hear sound

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

You need the right codec. If you're too lazy to download one (it certainly sounds like you are, no offense meant), download VideoLAN or BSPlayer.

3. andy15

andy15 Regular member

I found the problem s i thought power dvd would just play it. i needed xvid installed.

there were no need for comments like that i did not no i needed it i thought these forums were for help not losers like you

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

andy, toiletman did nothing to you. if you had used the search function, you might have found the answer without creating a new thread, yet you didn't. this is why he insinuated that you were lazy.

these are forums for help, but you admitted that you downloaded the movie (think "piracy"). while your topic of discussion was allowed in these forums, you still deserve some kind of scolding or whatnot. you didn't get it, but in my opinion you deserve it. :) and there's no need for name-calling, either. if you want to be respected, you have to show respect, even in the face of antagonism and provocation.

happy to see you found the solution to your issue. as the great DDP and those before (and after) him have said, "teach and learn."

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Yes I believe he forgot the other part of the phrase.. =D

"Teach and learn, but if that ain't working then beat and teach." =P Jk jk..

Ooooo look up there! I wonder what "no offense meant" means? =D