1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NO PICTURE

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by BDIAZ049, May 2, 2005.

1. BDIAZ049

BDIAZ049 Guest

Can any body Help..I been using the latest version of shrink .but now I can`t see any picture just sound .every time that I want to chek main movie or any tile on the buttom left window ,just before to analizing ( analizaing is ok . picture and sound )every thing is normal up to that point . the problem is if I want to chek the main movie or any tile .I got no picture .just sound..any Help ? thanks

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

BDIAZ049 ,
    Welcome to the forum.
    In Shrink Under Edit> preferences>Preview>is there a check mark in enable video and audio preview?

3. Tmaxxfan

Tmaxxfan Member

Just my 2 cents, but if the box in the previous post is already ticked, you should just try to double click on the view screen, and make it full screen. cause many times when i try to view a movie inside shrink i get no picture either, unless i click the full screen mode. Hope this helps

4. Celicaboy

Celicaboy Member

the movie should be viewable in the lower left corner of the window. It's always been that way for me anyways

5. Veblin

Veblin Active member