1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no-solder mod v7 problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Amoureuxe, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Amoureuxe

Amoureuxe Member

I recently bought a no-solder mod/swap magic combo from modchipstore.com and after installing it I find that it doesnt work. I can play original games with no problems, but after booting swap magic.. when i hold the eject button its supposed to turn the power light yellow and the CD-tray is supposed to eject, but all i get a slight whine sound (comming from the chip I assume). I have checked and rechecked the installation numerous times.. any1 please help!

2. carlosKoR

carlosKoR Member

I was about to get that today too, Im gonna wait and see whats the solution, b4 i had a solder chip, and messup my other ps2 and had to buy another ps2, I wan to try this disc thing, I heard good reviews tho, but i want to see if u can solve ur problem first

3. Amoureuxe

Amoureuxe Member

I borrowed my friends slide thing earlier and it works flawlessly with the swap magic. Still no luck on the chip itself though.. *sigh

4. carlosKoR

carlosKoR Member

Can any one give us more feedback on this isuue plz, I need to buy it but i want to make sure if its gonna work fine or anyone had any problem..........thx