1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No sound during playback?!

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by chloe07, Dec 31, 2007.

1. chloe07

chloe07 Member

I have 10 avi files. I used avi dvx to dvd to get the audio and video ts files. Then i used imgburn to change these files into iso. Then i burnt the disk. Took the disk out and put it in my player. Only to find the audio won't work on the first episode. The other 9 episodes work fine. Initially i thought the audio hadnt been ripped for episode 1, i went back to check and under imgburn it said - 1 audio stream. I then thought it must be a imgburn glitch. So i reburnt the ISO file with sonicburn. The same problem occurs. No sound on file 1 but sound on all the others. I then replayed back the ISO using VLC and thr audio played fine. Then i took the dvd out of my player and stuck it in my computer - again the audio plays fine. I don't understand why one episodes sound has disseapered when playing back through my dvd player, but all the other episodes are fine. Or why every episode has sound when played back through my computer?
    any ideas on this mystery? thanks

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. chloe07

chloe07 Member

Heya, i checked the audio and it is AC3. I also tried it on my friends dvd player and episode 1 works fine on there as well. Just not on mine!