1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Sound in Lion King - CloneDVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by mulletgut, Dec 6, 2004.

1. mulletgut

mulletgut Member

Hi all,
    I am having no success in backing up the kids Lion King 2 disc special edition set.
    I am using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. The backups have gone fine except for the fact there is absolutely NO sound.
    I have done it three times for the same result. The last time I slected ALL titles to be copied. Still no sound.

I have not found any answers via the forum search function, but have noticed others having a similar problem, albeit with different applications.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there mulletgut, welcome to aD,

Fearing the worst, that your proggy isn't CloneDVD 2 (by elby) then the proggy you have isn't on my top 10 of the hit parade. I would like to forgo the trouble shooting of it ("Plan A") and go right to "Plan B". The using of something I know that works.

Off you go to this thread and 1/2 of the way down the page follow the guide / downloads there. Keep your brains in your pocket and your checkbook under your hat cause this stuff takes no preparing or pre-paying just print out the guide so that you can easily follow along and in no time flat you'll have a good quality backup. Quality does take more time than what you've been doing but it's the PC's time not yours so do not worry.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/74599

Off you go now and don't forget to report back on your success -

Cheers,

Pete

3. mulletgut

mulletgut Member

Thanks Pete,
    I'll be sure to give that a try and post back.
    In the mean time, I played the backed up Lion King DVD and used the Audio button on the remote to change the Audio type until I got sound. In short, it works.
    I will however, be trying your apps and tips to improve my skills.

Thanks again.