1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no sound on dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by keeda1, Nov 5, 2004.

1. keeda1

keeda1 Guest

new at this please bear with me......i have followed the directions ont the user giudes with converting avi and divx file to dvd using tmpge to encode and nero6 demo to burn....welll file burned to dvd no sound...went through fourm and found som suggestion on the matter .. tried to go back and use ac3 to file got error message using vitual dub mod saying improper audio encoding in sourceavi file.......then ack if want to decompress then recompress....press ok......then say could not locat decompressed format dx50(unknow).please tell what i did wrong and waht to do to getthis right........thanks soooo very much

2. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Could be a problem with the file. Why don't you let NeroVision Express do the whole job (convert and burn) and see what happens. You will also be able to preview it before the burn.

3. rainstick

rainstick Member

I have exactly the same problem ! I used nero6 demo to burn the dvd but there was no sound . this is as far as I got. Did you get the sound working on the dvd ?