1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no sound...please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kobie62, Jan 17, 2005.

1. kobie62

kobie62 Member

Let me say thanks to afterdawn peeps for making a great site and now my prob.... i followed all the instructions in the guides and completed my burn but when i went to play on my home player it had no sound, i tried to look up my problem here on the forums but never really got a answer to my problem....if there is anyone out there that's had this problem what worked for you.

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Hi Kobie62--
    Could you tell us what program(s) you used to rip and burn with?

Whitfield

3. kobie62

kobie62 Member

well the programs i used were all in the guide i used on this site...TMPGEnc,avicodec v 1.1.o.4,ifoedit and used nero to burn...i got good picture but no sound..i'm baffled..i'm thinking maybe a codec problem or possible time to get a better dvd player..if you have any suggestions i would appreciate them.....thanks

4. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Sorry, but I am not real familiar with those programs--Hopefully someone else here can help you--good luck

5. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Dear kobie62,
    It is possible that you are missing some codecs. Try download and install the K-lite Codec Pack (full version) from here and see if that helps:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm

You may also want to check if things are O.K. at each step of the encoding and burning process.

Good luck!