1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no stores will mod

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by manzo34, Dec 30, 2004.

1. manzo34

manzo34 Member

What is the best way to find somebody to mod my ps2? I have used the phone book to call some pc repair in the area. Most of them tell me its illegal but damn. What do I do? Ask them if there is anybody who will do it uncommercially?
    blah
    im too scared to do it myself basically

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  2. ag22

ag22 Regular member

My cuzin does modding for me, but heres the best advice I can give you... DONT DO IT YOURSELF! If its your first time its a bad idea. Hava a Pro do it.

I know a freind of a friend who has used it and got it back in working condition. good luck...http://www.chipzone.com/service.cfm

3. rcade

rcade Guest

Its better if you learn how to do it. I had to learn by myself. What you should do is buy a soldering iron and practice on a old clock or broken calculator. I learned by trying to put one on my PS2 but I failed. I didn't screw up that bad but I didn't know it at the time. I just bought a new PS2 on Ebay and practiced on the old one. Now I install mod chips for my friends. I know you can do it because I did and I am only 14 years old!!! If yoi want I can teach you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2004
  4. rashad1

rashad1 Member

www.norcalmods.com -----> the cheapest modchip installation fees...

5. manzo34

manzo34 Member

thanks guys. I thhink i;m either gonna do it myself or sell my dns 4 lie. I have a v3 so it should be difficult. Im 15 so i should be able to do it ag22 lol

6. manzo34

manzo34 Member

thanks guys. I thhink i;m either gonna do it myself or sell my dns 4 lie. I have a v3 so it should be difficult. Im 15 so i should be able to do it ag22 lol

7. punx777

punx777 Regular member

definitly norcalmods... the cheapest and best mods around

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. System_X

System_X Member

Man that some hardcore shit, ModChips are now illegal in Australia so its next to impossible to find installers not in the major cities.

Peace & Greetz 2 all
    --------------------

9. bas00069

bas00069 Guest

hey manzo if you are going to sell that chip please pm me i would be very interested in picking it up from you so please let me know

10. mooogle

mooogle Member

just check the trading post if u live in Australia. I live in Queensland and just picked up a copy 4 myself and theres a good dozen or so places that mod your playstation and xbox also

11. System_X

System_X Member

Thanks Moogle

12. mooogle

mooogle Member

no probs. by the way its mooogle =P