1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no sub on dvd player and no chapter

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by Mega-Hawk, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Mega-Hawk

Mega-Hawk Member

hey...

I live together with a girl from thailand and have worket all the weekend for adding danish subtitles to her dvd's so I all so can understand them.

I used this guide -> http://forum.videohelp.com/topic275603.html and help from moonrocks.

Any way know I have a complete thai movie with danish subtitles. Works allmost fine but if I press next i just get back to the menu istedet of next chapter.
    If I burn the movie and put it ind my dvd player in the living room I have no subtitles why.

Is there anybody out there with the same problems and with a solution?

2. Mega-Hawk

Mega-Hawk Member

I guess one of the problems is that i have no chapters but I don't know it just looks like the whole movie just is one big chapter

3. Mega-Hawk

Mega-Hawk Member

and I was righ. A small tjek under vobblanker tells me that the whole movie is just one long chapter :eek:/

Is'nt it porsible to put ind other subtitles and stil let the rest be as original. I mean the chapters and anything else?

4. toaddub

toaddub Regular member

Create chapters from one huge cell by splitting into desired chapter marks. Simply follow this GUIDE.

Regarding subs, check your other THREAD. Get one thing at a time working first. Once you get everything working and tested in software player, then burn away.