1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no such thing as a cloned box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by hantsmale, Jun 11, 2007.

1. hantsmale

hantsmale Guest

Activity with xs-sales (last 90 days):
    - I have bid on 0 items from xs-sales

xs-sales( 1451)
    Positive feedback: 99.9%
    Registered on: www.ebay.co.uk

Firstly let me explain to you that there is no such thing as a clone box. There are many different manufacturers of the starview box, each of them release software for there boxes, there is one manufacturer who has released software that will "kill" all other boxes that are not his. And he is also responsible for starting all the confusion about clones and fake boxes.
    The Starview boxes are a FTA receiver and will receive all FTA channels without any software ever being updated. If you use your receiver to watch subscription based channels then you could be breaking the law and we do not endorse this at all. Any software that you put on your boxes is done entirely at your own risk and we do not guarantee that any of it will work.
    However, there is help available!
    The boxes that you received were sent direct from a company in Birmingham, we were selling them on behalf of this company.
    If you want a replacement box then they are offering replacements for £20 all inc

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Thats simply bull.
    The clone factories in china copied the genuine starview box from korea.
    Only the original manufactorer code software for the starview box.
    The clone friendly starview software is simply patched stolen software.

3. hantsmale

hantsmale Guest

i know mate.
    i posted the email so others dont fall for paying out more money

4. andymac24

andymac24 Member

Is they an auto updating patch for a cloned box. Getting bored of putting new codes in every day!!!

5. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

put 257 on the clone im sure they are working on that