1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No uk price cut but an amazing new bundle

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Adam_16, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Adam_16

Adam_16 Member

PS3 with 2 free games and a free SIXAXES pad (2 altogether)for £424.99

Does anybody know if this new offer is a limited offer only or is it to stay???

A good offer though

im an xbox360 fan + owner but this has realy changed my mind!!!

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

well i read that it has 2 games and 2 6axis controllers, the games are resistance adn another 3 i cant remember but u get to choose and its not limited.

3. Adam_16

Adam_16 Member

Its resistance:fall of man, Formula 1 Championship edition, Ridge racer 7, motorstorm, Genji: Days of the blade, tbh i think this is a good deal, being an xbox fan + owner its realy changed my mind n im having a PS3 (PS£) next week!!!!

and its great ow it isnt limited

4. bremner

bremner Member

im a 360 fan myself and i own both, personally im fed up with my ps3 theres not much out for it and nearly everything that is i own on the 360, plus the fact there are not many exclusive titles and i hate the way sony treats europe compared to the u.s and jap which is why i log in to psn using a u.s address so i get what the yanks get (which is a lot more and a lot quicker than the uk!).
    the only reason im keeping hold of it is "home" and little big planet, so why not wait till they are released and you might get a better deal, if not the offer is unlimited so you cant lose.

5. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

I just got a 60GB ps3 with extra controller, spiderman 3, Resistance & F1 for £382.60. Probably the best price ever, I get special staff discount ;)

6. Adam_16

Adam_16 Member

I like the gameplay on a PS3 but im only going to keep my 360 for halo 3, another thing is im bord with my 360 lol n i havnt had any trouble with it since i had it at release but i dnt feel safe wen im on it because all of the people that have had the 3 lights of doom n i dont know about u but i cba sendin it off to M$ n i dnt fancy rappin a towel round it and keepin it turned on until its nearly on fire!!! lol.

7. fgamer

fgamer Guest

Well I already own a PS3 and let me tell you I've been having an extremely boring time with it..in fact I hardly ever turn it on. Theres not enough games out for the system..and the games that are coming keeps getting delayed...delayed...& delayed..Lair is now delayed until October. Just to let you know the development cycles for PS3 games will be horrendous! Yea, Sony is finally realizing they can't keep their inflated price tag when theres no games to drive demand for the console. I kinda wish I could get my $425 back from my brother for this PS3 (i should've waited until christmas to buy one)...anyways the bundles aren't that bad of an idea for the Pal regions. The XBox 360 will never dissapoint you, you'll definitely need one on the side because the PS3 won't be able to satisfy you fully until mid 2008.