1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no uk price cut!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by joshjy, Jul 15, 2007.

1. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

just found out......

that in relation to sony dropping the price of ps3's by $100 for our american freinds

the trend will not be following for us unlucky buggers in the uk despite us already paying nearly double the cost off a normal price USA console.

i find this completely ridiculos sony could of lowerd the price down to at LEAST £350 to make it even slightly reasonable. ( and they wonder why uk sales are down) lol

HOWEVER

the uk will be getting a new bundle package calles the ''STARTER'' pack it will include 2 free games out of a choice of(Formula One Championship Edition, Genji: Days of the Blade, MotorStorm, Resistance: Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7) and 2 controllers the price will be £425

not a bad deal might tempt me to buy one because my ps2 is nackared after 7 years of loyal service.

but i dont konw about the rest of you UK gamers but i was hoping for a nice big price drop for the summer holiday like the US has had.

2. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Tell me about it, I'm so pissed off when i heard about the price drop in the US. Even if they do the starter package here in the UK £425 is still quite alot of money. Maybe it will drop when they release the 80gb version. Anyway i've been waiting too long.

3. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  4. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

That's really disappointing to see from SCEE. I can't believe they won't even give you guys a price cut they are really asking for a punch in the ps3 sales lol.=P

6. boykiller

boykiller Regular member

well if ye add up the 2 games and 2 controllers it is more than £100 so let me get this straight ye would rather get £100 off then get more then £100 worth of stuff wih the ps3

that REALLY makes sence on so many levels!!!

7. bremner

bremner Member

I personally cant believe you are suprised by the way sony are treating europe, the exact same thing has been happening since PSOne, just log onto playstation network using an american address and you will see all the things europe is yet to get and some things we probobly never see.

We get shafted up the arse on the price and shafted up the arse for release dates even tho the system is totally region free we are always and will always be the last to get everything.

I dont even know why I bought one as 99.9999% of the games being released for the ps3 have already or will soon be released for the 360, oh yeh i do know why i bought it, cos im a d1c ed!

8. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Does any body here know when the starter pack is going to be introduced in the UK?

9. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

on the 18th day of this month

10. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

i thought the uk got free huge hd tv's with their ps3's or something like that...

11. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

lol

i dont konw where you got that from.

if we did

then sony would need a ps3 for everbody in britian

even the 360 fanboys (they wouldnt admit it tho) lol

12. Adam_16

Adam_16 Member

i wish we did that would be great lol, nah we jus get taxed on everything all the time lol

13. boykiller

boykiller Regular member

that was only on the 23th of march and i think it was only 1 shop that gave away free hd tv's to the first 100 customers

14. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Yeah i think it was either HMV or GAME

15. boykiller

boykiller Regular member