1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no usb drive or floppy drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bluerelm, Feb 24, 2007.

1. bluerelm

bluerelm Member

can i flash my drive still without them and how i heard you can do it with a cd but how?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

no, not without getting your original firmware some other way, what drive do you have?

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

not to be mean but what kinda busted *** computer do u have that doesnt have a usb or floppy and no u cant do it from a cd because u need the program to get ur xbox key

4. andersg

andersg Regular member

Haha!

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

Well; you don't need USB. As long as you have Sata.

Now, I find there are a lot of systems that are too old and decrepit to have USB, that support Sata. So I would suggest opening your computer, pulling out your ram, and your processor. Make sure to hold them in your bare hands, while standing on the carpet with socks on. Then rub the pins, shake them, and hold them up to your ear. If you hear them whisper "Ssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" into your ear, you're good to go.

Sorry, it was there.

In reality though, it sounds like you do not have the necessary equipment, and I do feel your pain; because I didn't until a few months ago either. You may consider a basic sata card, and one of the kits for this process. Then you wouldn't need usb/floppy.

Hope that helps!(Or at least amuses)