1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No valid volume error with IFOEdit

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by F3Speech, Sep 1, 2002.

1. F3Speech

F3Speech Guest

It was working when i pressed play dvd in ifo edit now i get this error 'no valid dvd-video volume could be located'
    How can I fix this error? I assume some value just needs tweeking Ive tryed to re-VTS but it does nothing. also when i click 'no' dont continoue it brings back a massive list of titles it has socalled played that dont even exist.

PLEASE HELP!

2. kannabis

kannabis Member

I've read in some forums that if you have a dvd in the drive when you push the play button, the message goes away.

Give it a shot

3. DOT

DOT Guest

Hi FSPEECH,
    thes message appears when ifoedit does not detect an uppercase folder named 'VIDEO_TS'.
    If you want to get rid of this warning, simply create an empty folder VIDEO_TS.
    When you want to burn the DVD later, it is necessary that the movie-files are in such an uppercase folder named 'VIDEO_TS'. That's why ifoedit warns you.

4. kannabis

kannabis Member

That is not the case with me. All my folders are in uppercase with the proper naming and still the same error