1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no vendor/ 6421 card wont recognize

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Rydis, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

So i am trying to flash my 360 to the latest LT firmware but having problems. I bought this Xbox modded already and worked fine.
    So anyway ..i have the xecuter ck3 blaster installed and i loaded up jungle flasher connected via my onboard data ( nvidia chipset) . I press benq unlock and get an error. So i try the power cycle trick. Tray half out..press read button ..get error..press yes and power cycle within 1 second..however all it does is hang on the ........... and never gets to vendor mode. Figure maybe Chooser so i buy a via vt6421 pci card instead. Plug in card...windows fails to install drivers by plug and play. So i manually get drivers and try again. Doesn't work ..same problem. Device manager shows card with the ! And had error code 10. Jf of course will not recgonize drive connected to via card.

Any clue on what i can try next? I switched data cables but nada.

360 phat
    win 7 64 bit
    Benq drive flashed as liteon
    Using latest jungle flasher.
    Asus m4a77d mobo

Thanks!

2. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

I'm going to say that's a pc related issue i would suggest deleting the ! in device manager and scanning for hardware changes.

3. user473

user473 Regular member

r u right clicking on jungle flasher and running as admin?try that if not.

4. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

I think he cant get the card to regognize in his pc at all if I am correct here?

5. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

I have deleted/ uninstalled via device manager and told to scan again but when says installing new device via plug and play..will always tell me failed and shows error code 10. I do run Jf in admin and have portio installed. Jf can see the location of the pci card but it wont read the drive. Likewise i van connect to mono and read drive ( with sane cable) but fails to get into vendor.
    I read else that best to leave the ! As is and let portio handle..but don't know if this is the issue