1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody here can help me? I am very disappointed with this forum ...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MaxSprint, Jun 13, 2004.

1. MaxSprint

MaxSprint Member

I am a newcomer in this forum, but I became very disappointed with it, because I hadnt any reply for my question ... And my doubt do not seems to be very complex; at least for who is, really, expert on this matter. So, I will retry ... I hope to be lucky this time ...
    ======================================================
    DVD ISO Image to CD's ISO Image; Is it possible?
    ======================================================
    I have downloaded a big (2,3 GB) DVD Image File (ISO). Unfortunately, I haven't a DVD-RW hardware, only CDR-W. So, my question would be :
    1)Is it possible to convert a original "DVD ISO Image" to a "CD ISO Image", by "breaking" (splitting) it to put onto a many CD's (In my sample, onto a 04 CD's)?
    2) If the answer is YES, how could I do this "magic", please ? Is there any freeware to convert it ?

Any information/hint would be very appreciated!
    Thanks a lot in advance!

2. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

nobody can help you because you say you have downloaded an image of a dvd we look at it as piracy so you must read the rules.

3. TB's

TB's Guest

If you were doing this as a back-up that you own, then we can help!

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You posted your original question less than 24 hours ago. We're not here at your beck and call. None of us get paid, we're here on our free time to help and have absolutely no obligation to answer anyone so keep that in mind.

As for your original post and this one you've stated that you downloaded a DVD ISO. That is something called piracy so I have one bit of advice:

Read the forum rules before posting another question like that.

You're asking for help getting pirated material to work and you're not going to get that help here.

Also, if you had actually taken the time to look through our guides or run some searches you would've found quite a bit of information regarding your question to begin with.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    JMLS-166S/Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium[/small]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  5. Frozilla

Frozilla Member

What a boob. He's disappointed because he was lazy and did no alternative research on his own, because his question wasn't answered in a matter of hours, and because he didnt get help with illegal material. Does he think being a jackass is gonna make people feel sorry for him. Nephilim is right, there are plenty of answers out there. If its not important enough to search around for an hour than its not important enought to merit a response. Hope u find a better site that caters to your needs.

6. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

And he was wrong about this forum.

This forum rocks! It has been most helpful with all my problem and the time short time it takes people to
    reply is amasing.

Keep up the good work all. It is appriciated.

Thanks

7. BrownAcid

BrownAcid Guest

Use WinRar to compress & split that iso file in as many parts as you want. P.S. I too didnt ge any reply-s..no matter, dont worry..just keep on pushin.

8. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Maxsprint, as you can see, this is a very serious subject. We all love this site and don't want to do anything that will lead to having the site shutdown or worse-legal problems. Think about it for a minute, with todays RIAA suits, why would someone take a chance that you are just making an boneheaded error by talking about downloading illegal DVDs. If you truly are looking for an answer to your ?, the truth is out there!!! Research the ? in this and other sites. Again, don't take it personal, but you must think before posting ?s that could land you and others into legal troubles! Remember, you are leaving a paper trail (your ISP and your posted inquery) when you post on forums.

9. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

brownacid did you only read the first thread and not the rest you are helping someone to use pirate material and from a jnr member aswell shame on you

10. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

Quite)I am a newcomer in this forum, but I became very disappointed with it) First time I ever heard that in the 6 months I've been here. We are all here helping poeple because we like to not because we have to maybe if we where getting paid for this you would get a answer to your post in a hour or so but not this post. Your not going to get a answer on how to burn stolen movies do you steal stuff from the store when you go? 2 nd thing if your post was some thing we could help with you need to tell more like what are you using windows XP/blank media/ what software your using to burn when you do a post on some thing other than piracy you need to post these things. If you did pay for the movie you need to put that in your post a little late to try and say you paid for it now.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. If you don't ask you will never know.[/small]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004