1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 3220b carried by Cingular/AT&T

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by rcox, Jun 17, 2007.

1. rcox

rcox Member

Hi. My Nokia 3220b was bought at Cingular in Arkansas, USA, which has, since, been bought out by AT&T. My cellular service has not been interrupted. Yesterday, spontaneously, my Nokia 3220b asked for a restriction code. Yesterday, on Saturday (for what it's worth), the local Cingular/AT&T guy couldn't do anything about it. I tested the SIM in the older cell phone which was replaced by the Nokia and all is well with the SIM. However, when I put the SIM back in the Nokia, it continues to ask for a restriction code. The imei is 356208/00/041975/3. Thanks for any help getting my Nokia back. Randy

2. game07

game07 Guest

TRY THIS CODE ONCE IF IT DOESN'T WORK BRING UR PHONE TO NETWORK PROVIDER TO GET THEM TO UNLOCK IT.

#pw+422067047052674 +7#

Remove SIM CARD !
    Type #
    Then press the * key 3times (you should get a "p")
    Then press the * key 4times (you should get a "w")
    Then press the * key 2times (you should get a "+")
    Then enter: 422067047052674
    Then press the * key 2times(you should get a "+")
    Then enter: 7
    Enter: #
    IF UNLOCK SUCCEEDS YOU SHOULD SEE RESTRICTION REMOVED ON SCREEN, YOUR PHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED!

3. rcox

rcox Member

Thanks a million, Game07. Unlock code resulted in nothing on screen but the code I typed in exactly as instructed. Already went to the local network provider station and the guy there was unable to unlock the phone yesterday (Saturday). I thought maybe he didn't know what he was doing. I will try someone there again tomorrow to see if weekday guys know any more. Maybe some sort of doomsday bug... phone just went from normal operation to asking for restriction code. Thanks for your effort but it could be this means that she is a goner. Gratefully, Randy

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

#pw+912 822 737 060 535+5#

1. Insert a non accepted sim, most times it will show "Phone Restricted"
    2. Press the UNDO option
    3. You should see a box that says enter restriction code.
    4. Enter the code given and then press (OK)

5. rcox

rcox Member

thanks, nolimit04

followed your help explicitly. result = "not allowed".

thanks. either water damage caused some sort of weird crossup in the programming or i've entered too many codes.

Thank you very much for your willingness to help. Randy