1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 3595

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by tytheman, Dec 17, 2004.

1. tytheman

tytheman Guest

anybody know anyhting cool or good or any data cables i can buy or something like that. Pretty much what i am trying to say is that i want to pimp out my phone and i need hlep aight thanks.

2. koolade

koolade Member

Man i had the 3595 and it was cool for a wile but after a few month its realy starting having signal problems,

I talked to nokia and they sent me a new one and after a few months the same thing happed so now i have a nokia 3300 that they gave me for free

Just a little heads up for ya

Later

3. tytheman

tytheman Guest

Is the nokia 3300 a cooler and better phone?

Beacuse if it is i want to call up nokia and tell them that i am having signal problems and crap :)

4. koolade

koolade Member

I like it it it almost like the n-gage just no game Cartriges A built in MP3 Player with a 64mb Memcard.
    the only thinbg is you have to buy the Data cable seprate.
    but is like $50 off the nokia site (wouldnt get)
    but you can find one off a nother site for less. the lowest i found one was 16.95 with 3 dollar with S/H

heres the Site like if you need any further info

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/3300

5. tytheman

tytheman Guest

well if i claim that i have signal problems (even though i dont) would i be able to get a free phone by chance?

6. koolade

koolade Member

Mabey im fried got the new V551 when his phone broke (the v440 and im guessing they might do what they did to my friend and say "whell send you a new phone." they gave him the same phone.

the only time the'll give you a diffrent one is if they discontinue the one you have like the V440 was discontinued and the v551 replaced it

but what you can try is ask if you can try a diffrent phone, say that you have tried a few diffrent ones like just look at the nokioa web site and just pick a few random phones and see if you can pull off with asking for the 3300
    Yeah just say those few phones started to give you problems etc. get creative, but to a beleive able point

7. tytheman

tytheman Guest

ok ill try that thanks a lot.

Oh yea did you say you calle in?

And what did you exactly say?

8. koolade

koolade Member

well I got a few of the same phones, and then i asked to try a diffrent series. i went to the web site and look, and i saw the 3300 witch i though was cool, so after all the trouble they just decided to make it easyer on every one and put it as no charge,

sorry but i just kinda made the impresson that i was gonna quit with them and go to another company, god they hate that lol, it got me a free phone (and i managed to get a few months of free digittal cable....but thats a different story) just give them a little time when they dont want to deal with you anymore the'll do almost any thing, With in its limits, or hell i could have tried for a N-guage....but i didnt want to push it. and i told them im happy with my phone, so now its over and done with..

for now......