1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 6061 to unlock, please, need help...!!!

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by Nokia6061, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Nokia6061

Nokia6061 Member

Hi,

I got a Nokia 6061 from Canada (Operator: Fido) with IMEI 011146001229093. I need this code fast, as my girlfriend needs this phone soon when she goes to the states... Who can help me? Thanks!!! usa@gmx.ch

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Only the network can unlock your phone m8.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  3. trev2007

trev2007 Guest

#pw+317506330567716+7# #pw+437207750524313+1#

4. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Again do not use those codes, this member has no clue regarding unlocking!!!

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

trev2007, do you know what you are doing?

6. trev2007

trev2007 Guest

im only unlocking the phones they cant i can see how this would hurt nobody likes to be a follower i must be the dogs bollox if these are experts

7. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Aparrently so!

8. pazzini

pazzini Guest

If you knew what you were doing you would know that this version of the 6061 can not be unlocked except by the network. (Unless there has been a JAF / Box update to support this version)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  9. trev2007

trev2007 Guest

because umlocknokia.us says it cant be done u think it cant ur spending to long on 1 site have a look around saddo

10. pazzini

pazzini Guest

You are one thick $hit the RH-98 of the 6061 can not be done you stupid grumble.

Go do your research as you clearly don't know $hit.

11. trev2007

trev2007 Guest

im going to retire from from this forum use are to far behind the times for me maybe il drop back in a few months maybe u will be unkocking the phones i can now then but i could no the meaning of life by then so i dont hold much hope for u pazz

12. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Whats wrong m8 found out it can not be done!! Mazda!!

Glad your gone because AD does not want so called unlockers here like you, as the result will be in the hardlocking of AD members phones.

Good bye and good riddance

13. ddp

settle down everybody.

14. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Sorry m8 but people like that really pi$$ me off claiming to know it all when in reality they do not know anything.

This is exactly why I asked (several times) to have a title under certain members names, like, Nokia unlocker, Pro Nokia unlocker, AD Nokia unlocker, or trusted/known AD Nokia unlocker.
    The members selected should be the only ones to give codes, this will stop NOOBS from handing out wrong codes and bad information to other AD members.

M2C ;-)

15. ddp

that you will have to talk to drd & site admin about.

16. pazzini

pazzini Guest

I will send a PM, thanks.

17. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

I would have to agree with this completely. I have already sent message about it and the result was nothing. Pazz has also sent message months ago yet this still continues.

We just ask for this in the Nokia section only. It's not like we want to rule the site but we also don't want new people with no clue helping others hard lock the only phone they have. I didn't come back in this thread to fight with anyone but trev2007, not only does unlocknokia.us say that RH-98 6061's can't be done but so does anyone else that has been unlocking phones for as long as we have.

Nokia6061, you might want to call the number below as thay can directly unlock the phone for you while you wait. This way it can be done before she leaves for the states. They do have a site link but I can't post that here for sales reasons. I'm not advertising for them, just giving you your only option basically. Another option for you would be to simply visit a store here in the states and I'm sure she would find that the same phone costs what that one would cost to be unlocked. $30.00 for that model here, hope this all helps.

CellSpeed Inc.
    2016 Sheppard Ave East
    Toronto, ON, M2J5B3

Telephone : 1.416.444.3523
    Yahoo ID : cellspeedinc

18. ddp

NoLimit04, drd is the 1 to talk to as he would have to set up the parameters in the site software. all i do is enforce the site rules & follow your suggestions such as trev2007 & others.

19. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Maybe the suggestion coming from you would help because I have already tried asking and I know Pazz has also. Until then, I guess we'll just have to keep coming to you when we see someone here that we feel doesn't know what's going on.
    I understand you have no control over the other part but as I mentioned, the suggestion for this to happen coming from you could help in some way.
    Thanks again ddp for the help because you are pretty much on the ball with things when we do have a problem but since we do monitor this section daily and pretty much all day, we could stop the fights and such before they even have a chance to begin. We're not here to fight with anyone but sometimes we have the ones that just crawl under our skin when they have been doing this for a day or maybe even a week and we have been here since 2005 with a year or two of experience before joining AD.

20. Nokia6061

Nokia6061 Member

Thanks for all these informations. Too bad I can't unlock it with a code. Well, it wasn't such an expensive phone, so she might just buy one herself in the states. It's probably easier...

However, thanks for all the advices!