1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 7600 Memory Expansion

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by don_shabz, Nov 6, 2004.

1. don_shabz

don_shabz Regular member

Hi guys,

I met someone the other day (a friend of a friend) who showed me his Nokia 7600, and somehow he managed to upgrade the memory to 1gb with a new memory card.

As it stands...the nokia 7600 does not have easily interchangable memory cards and I really wanted to know if anybody knew how I could expand the memory. Is there was anyway I could open up the 7600 and change the "in-built" memory card?

Any help or knowledge on this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

If he showed you it why didn't you ask him? As far as I know it's impossible.

3. daddyo

daddyo Member

As Discmania says its not possible

4. Discmania

Discmania Active member

5. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

it is possible , im trying to upgrade my 3200 to atleast 512MB from a crapy little 1.1mb lol , my friend had also upgraded is 3200 2 1gb , i knew this was impposible and called him a bullshit artist and then he bets me 5 bux i agreed and he pops out his fone shows me and bam , i lost 5 bucks lol , i asked how the fuk he did it , he says he done it in russia cuase he came back from a holiday in russia , hes been sending himself so much shit via infered that its so hard to beilve , then we both tryed looking on the net tru google and yahoo and even www.yandex.ru and couldent find it , tho they did do the operation infront of him he says they opend the fone and swaped some chipsets or somthin , he didnt pay much attention , i said if he was sure they switched chips or the whole motherboard he says he wasnt sure . so yeh i think im pretty sure its possible to do it on the 7600 try searchin google or somthin.

6. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Maybe he was a Nokia magician living in Russia. The 7600 has 33mb memory by default and changing chipsets alone wouldn't make much difference. Anyway maybe it can be done...

7. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

well lets hope so becuase my 1.1mb limit is pissing me off!