1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox 2 Bouquet help?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by b4dboy, Jan 16, 2007.

1. b4dboy

b4dboy Member

Hi Guys,

only just signed up so any help is great.

just recently uploaded a new sportster image onto my Nokia Dbox 2 which was successful as now i can scan and have over 100 channels. However prior to the new upload i was able to manipulate the order in which the channels were set and also delete unwanted channels. I ahve now lost this facility. I understand that i could be missing the following files bouquet.xml & Service.xml.

What i want to know is why i have lost these files and how i can restore these files.

regards,

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

They were probably overwritten by the new image and service scan. You should have backed them up first. You can't get them back.

3. tminfidel

tminfidel Member

You should be able to find a new bouquet for your area seomewhere abouts. Wouldn't worry about Services.xml though, a new one will have been created by the scan.

Alternatively, you could make your own bouquet from within the sportster options. Bit more time consuming but at least you'll get the channels in the order YOU want them.

4. benifa

benifa Regular member

@b4dboy

What area are you in?

5. b4dboy

b4dboy Member

Im in Oldham, Greater Manchester.

Thanks for all the help so far.

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member