1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOKIA DBOX @ IN DUBLIN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kencost, Jun 18, 2007.

1. kencost

kencost Member

Hey guys, im new on here cos i have a problem, i donmt know how to pm otherwise i would have pm'ed befina , anyway , i have a nokia dbox2 and it was workin perfectly, but ntl crashed so i lost my stations, and now when i try to retune them i only get around 35 channels like sky movies but no bbc or rte or anything liek that , can someone tell me the correct emu settings etc and how to scan and what to scan so that i get the whole range of stations that i should , i obviously pushed the wrong button somewhere along the line when they went in an effort to get them back and made it weorse, so please im begging HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

2. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

NTL cable dublin scans badly these days, in fact no scans worked well yesterday for me, all frequencies were off. I picked up the new channel and added it to my services.xml and it works. Try scanning with UK 6887, and a few other dublin ones like NTL BF.

I find a rescan rarely helps, it is usually the EMU settings or NTL messing about, pace boxes are going down too..

If you are on commando disable roms 3,10,11 set to ucode 001A and evocam and reboot. Leave it on an encrypted channel for at least 15mins.

Or pm me your email for a dublin image from last week that worked on nokias, and I have reports it still is on at least 7 of them

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  3. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

[

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  4. kencost

kencost Member

hey i so appreciate your help mate, this is driving me insane lol, i am on a commando, what menu do i go into to dissable what you said? and when i go to scan i only have three options brute something or other and uk cable ,two different versions, where can i change the options of what i scan with and when i find the list which do you recommend i use, thanks a million in advance,

5. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Not sure if all commandos are the same.
    Press dbox
    settings
    ucode/nagra roms

now go to the nagra roms and leave only 7 enabled.
    Change to ucode 001A
    Change to evocam and then reboot.

Scans are not working well these days in which case you would need to load on a service file via FTP. I have commando 8.2 and sporster 1.7 for the nokia from last week (missing the new bubble hits channel). The 1.7 is the most stable, have heard no reports of it even stalling in the last few weeks while genuine pace boxes are going down.

If you want the sporster image send me a PM. I actually prefer commando even with the freezing since it has virtual zap.

6. kencost

kencost Member

Does anyone know where i can download dbox command centre?