1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nokia n95 n headphones

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by cinek2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. cinek2

cinek2 Member

I'm using the head phones that came in the box with nokia n95, well I can listen to music but the emmm control panel (if you can call it that ) doesn't work I can't change the volume ...nothing

2. dazila

dazila Regular member

You mean the little remote control on the headphone line? Little rectagle with 4 buttons?
    Well if its what your talking about on the right hand side the side opposite from the volume buttons is a very small switch its the hold switch when switched on it locks all the buttons.
    Once this is changed you should be able to use it.
    They should have put a label on the whiole thing belive me i didnt know until i didnt read in the book i never knew there was a button there but i neva needed it.

3. cinek2

cinek2 Member

hmmmmm looks like you are the lucky one then, I seen the switch on the side - I've been playing with it but it's not that (at least I don't think it is) coz the warning sounds don't go through the headphones - even when some1 is calling I can't hear it through the headphones :( so it's not about the switch :(

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

Just plug in the headphones without the controler and tell me does teh phone ask you what "Enhancement" you have plugged in?
    It should say something like.

Headphones
    TV OUT
    and something else here.

5. cinek2

cinek2 Member

when I plug the headphones in with the pannel, that's what it says....I'll try to do what you said when I get home.... oh yeah, I allways set it to the 1st option