1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nokia n95- which micro sd do I need?

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by Soulja88, May 17, 2007.

1. Soulja88

Soulja88 Member

2. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

Soulja88, you worry so much about what nokia ads,,as long it use micro sd ..you can buy any brand card you like to use it ( i refer KINGSTON , SANDISK little pricey),,you just say use no compatible will damage device because they want to sell their memory card it's will cost twice time compare with kingston..with their memory card they don't make it they just buy from another company only ( depend where you live) and what they do ,they just put their logo on it and call it genium product to rip everybody off..

3. Soulja88

Soulja88 Member

Hi I am not to bothered about what make I get cause I know about the nokia ads being BS. I was worried about the speed of the memory sticks, does the speeds make a big difference? I dont understand the speeds, where it is the speed it transfers or the speed it runs on your phone

4. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

Soulja88,,don't worry about speed of memory card what you need is reliable card...as i know the standard micro sd with speed of 36x and it read around 5mb/s write 4mb/s..if you can find the micro sd ULTRA II and that is perfect with speed of read 10mb/s and write 9mb/s...but believe me i have been use ULTRA II sandisk and standard one...i could not tell any different..because our phone read and write has been fix you can go any faster because of process...you can tell the different if you use digital camera ,it's a lot of different...with cell phone i do not think so...i was waste my money on high speed memory card...anyway i was talking too much you may get upset by now...i just show my experience with you.....reliable card is the best for mobile phone not the faster card...cheerssss

5. nemo183

nemo183 Member

yep, anyone will do - cheap source is www.7dayshop.com . Always best to get the largest possible - I think 2GB.

6. alan33

alan33 Member