1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Unlock Question

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by randyhut, Feb 10, 2007.

1. randyhut

randyhut Member

Hello, Newbie here please be gentle.

Is there more than one code that will unlock a phone? Some of the calculator programs give multiple codes, with a suggested code, then a #2 code and then a #3 and so forth. I was chicken of those so i used the number from this site - worked on first try.

Thanks again.
    randy

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

There are only a handful of models that require two unlocking codes, but most only need one ;)

[​IMG] Click on banner for 24/7 unlocking

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
  3. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

I thought I remembered the name when I saw this question. We also get 7 codes to choose from but after years of doing this, you figure out what codes to use among other different things that generate a code. Glad to see the code worked for you though.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/464622

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  4. randyhut

randyhut Member

Nolimit04
    Thanks again for the code, and yes it worked first time. i tried a nextel card in the phone prior to entering the code, phone said restricted. After i entered the code it said restriction off.

If i am understanding this correctly, there is more than one code that will work for a given phone?