1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-gamebootable X-flash

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tehjoker, Jan 11, 2007.

1. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Does anyone know if theres a non-gameboot verison of x-flash? my friend downgrading his 2.71 to 1.50 awhile back, but he flashed this gameboot and the gameboot causes the psp to crash. So does anyone if theres a non-bootable verison or atleast an idea to fix it?

2. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

if you dont wont to flash ur gameboot u dont have to, ur m8 just needs to reflash with a diffrent gameboot, he prob flashed a dud, luckly it aint bricked

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

The thing is that everytime he runs a x-flash, the gameboot he flashed is gonna show up and itll crash the psp. Thats why i was asking if anyone has a way of running x-flash without using the gameboot he flashed or heard of a gameboot-less x-flash.

4. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

oh lol , i no what u mean now, whats he using? , because 3.02OE-A(and OE-B ect.) , has a option and u can choose to skip the SCE logo, that would mean if it was the gameboot cause it to crash it would skip the game boot and work, well its worth a try i reakon

5. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Edit: Ok, I fixed the gameboot problem!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007