1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

non working ps2 backups for swap magic

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by steevo87, Mar 1, 2007.

1. steevo87

steevo87 Guest

hi everyone i've been burning and playing ps2 backups for a while now and every now and again i'l come across one that just doesn't want to work with my swap magic. off the top of my head they are as follows:

tekken 5 (classic arcade)-can't figure it out !

scarface - use a easily found software called zoneloader

sega genesis collection (or megadrive)-works until game is selected

there are more out there i'l list them as i update this post, also if anyone can help me with the genesis collection its driving me nuts

2. drew8808

drew8808 Member

me too i hate when they dont work, rogue galaxy and samurai warriors 2 wont work either ive tried so many times
    but i think rogue galaxy doesn't work because its on a double layer dvd it just says its not a valid ps2 disc in my swap magic. i guess double layer games don't work with swap magic.

3. teartray

teartray Member

4. steevo87

steevo87 Guest

what dual layer or sega collection?

i'm still stumped anyone dooin better !!

5. steimy

steimy Active member

chuck swap magic ouut the window like a frisbee and get a good modchip installed and you will never have to worry about the games not working. Or you could surely cut down the amount by using Gnie Expert and rebuilding them all, also reading threads to find out which games are dual layer DVD9 and need to be shrunk (like GT4, The Guy Game, God Of War 2, Champions Of Norath and others)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007