1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob help - I have windows vista but I want to install linux

Discussion in 'Linux - General discussion' started by Rorro_Rey, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Rorro_Rey

Rorro_Rey Guest

I have windows vista but I want to install my computer with linux, what is the difference between the 2 and whats the newest linux? Plz help

2. varnull

varnull Guest

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Rorro_Rey, 5 lines max for text only sigs....fix yours to conform to forum rules ASAP.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Got lucky with the thread title..

5. OzMick

OzMick Guest

Damn, I wish I had a PSP. I'd totally flash it way more times than you though, I'm the best at following someone else's instructions. You'd be so jealous of my 4w3s0m3 h4x0r1n9 5ki11z0r5.

6. varnull

varnull Guest

Now now.. play nice.. we have the chance to rid the world of another vista installation here. ;)

Death to drm. muahahahahaha

linux = no drm and no spyware.. no serial numbers, no proving you haven't stolen it.. not that much in the way of latest games.. but who wants them anyway.. great free software.. brilliant hardware support (and a broken flashplayer :lol:) More choice and more control.. usually..

Do what you want, not what Bill, hollywood and the riaa will allow you to. That's me sold hehehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008