1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nooB HElp quick

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rlfreese, Dec 11, 2004.

1. rlfreese

rlfreese Guest

I have Killzone and want to back it up for online play. I have disk id intersector and v7 ntsc ps2. the ps2nfo directions are quarky. please help i cant get winimage to work i have winimage 7.0

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

get the image patcher, its a million times easier. Also, i think you have to patch that game with a different patch also.

3. rlfreese

rlfreese Guest

I cant find image patcher anywhere but ps2ownz and my account still isnt active even after 5 days. it wont allow me to go anywhere, not even the forrum to read threads. whwat the heck is that. and also. where do i get the other patch for the nstc version of killzone

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

5. rlfreese

rlfreese Guest

ok i got it patched with the dnas stuff. now i cant figure out the v7 patch. it is confusing to me. i got the one dvdrick made and i cant figure out what to do. it makes its own iso and i tried that one but it didnt work when i played it. i need a rundown on that thing. if anyone knows exactly how to use that patch please help a brother out. also thanks alot for that link. it helped so much