1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nOOb N33d'5 h3lp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bballpro, Mar 23, 2007.

1. bballpro

bballpro Member

I just need some help with something...I bricked my psp when i was at the airport (using my laptop) and while i was at the airport i seemed to have lost my memory stick.So when i got home i went to the recovery mode on the psp and i rememberd i had lost my memory stick.So is there anyway to recover it with out the oringal memory stuff.

2. Habbah

Habbah Member

umm if you have a dark alex custom firm with recovery mdoe you can simply reinstall it. but you need A memory stick to do that just any one will do. what firmware are you running and do you ahve the data.dxr still? cause if you have the data.dxr still it will be alot easyer if you ahve the data.dxr. put it in the folder without the % on it and name that folder recover and drop it into your game folder and then take the folder with the % on it and drop it in the rocovery folder then go into recovery mdoe on your psp and click run eboot at psp/game/recevery/eboot.pbp