1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noob needs help with psp modding

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by totenkoph, Apr 13, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

so i finally got my 2 gig stick and wanted to downgrade my psp to put some mods and games on it and such. i didnt post, i first checked out the tuts to get and idea of what i was doing.. so i went into nephiliums motherload of guides and looked at the modding part, i was so godamn confused i didnt know if i was supposed to do everything or just parts of it, plus i have the japanese white psp and am not sure it will work with all this stuff, on top of that those posts are seriously outdated and i would at least need one thats been posted last month or somthin.

2. fultonla

fultonla Guest

reported
    discussed many times and title has no information

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

you reported this eh? thats awesome im sure the mods will be pleased.
    and for your information, i was asking if there were any UPDATED tuts on this and i wanted to know my compatability which is not stated in previous posts, way to go jack-ass

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

harsh....nonetheless he is a Junior Member...he should know better....

5. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

just realized after forum searching i cant downgrade, got a 3.30 firmware..... extremely gay since i just bought a 2 gig stick to house my 300 game i just dled :(

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

yeah...that does suck.....time for a new psp?

7. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

lol yeah, 200 bucks is pocket change :)
    anyway once the downgrader comes out for 3.30 where will it be released?
    and what do you think the possible time frame will be, i hope soon.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

totenkoph,

Knock off the name calling. fultonla's post was blunt but didn't warrant your response. You also need to look at the forum rules you agreed to. Non descriptive thread titles such as yousr are not allowed and we ask that you do a resonable search before posting redundant questions that've been answered many times over.

fultonla,

Thanks for the report buddy but next time let me do the dirty work ;)

9. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

if your talking about your posts they are outdated and do not mention anything about my japanese psp and just wanted clarification, and i do wish to apologize about my earlier statement, I didnt think someone with that much experience would report a post like this.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  10. fultonla

fultonla Guest

sorry about that i will try and lighten up a bit

11. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

hey so as i was saying, is the FW stored on the psp's internal memory or on the memory stick?

12. fultonla

fultonla Guest

internal memory