1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noob needs hels putting mp3's on razr v3m help please

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by doah2, Mar 1, 2007.

1. doah2

doah2 Member

i have a new razr v3m with a 1gig card and usb cable and phone tools my phone syncs right but can not figure out how the heck to do it. any help would be great.

2. kateman

kateman Regular member

is it phone tools 4?

3. doah2

doah2 Member

yep phone tools 4 i got it to work by doing the record new method. but there has got to be a program to make it easier right?

4. kateman

kateman Regular member

well when your phone is connected to the program, you'll see a phone on the screen and a box on the right of it.

on the box there is a option (second from the bottom i think) that says multi media studio. click on it. then a new screen will appear giving you the option of transfering data, audio, video and pictures.

click on data or audio, then find the file you want on your phone and then tranfer your file to the phone.

hope it helps :)

5. kateman

kateman Regular member

and no, there is no other program that i would vouch for that is easier. yes there is p2k and other stuff but if you get it from a dogey site, and it turns out to be a trojan which is designed to make calls/ send text etc from you phone without your knowlage, then your in troube.