1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob needs urgent help with 3.50 downgrade!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Dougie321, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Dougie321

Dougie321 Member

I had 3.50 firmware and done everything exactly as it was shown in this video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i7c2r84AXyk i got to the stage where i have 3.50 HEN firm ware and went to the game folder on my psp then memory stick then clicked PSP Update ver X.YZ, when this runs i get a light blue screen then some red writing at the top then white writing saing extracting something but the second line says cannot find UPDATE.PBP. then my psp restarts what could i have done wrong i don't know what to do and dont want to brick my psp some body please help me! any help will be much appreciated. I got my 1.50 EBOOT from this site http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/4 could that have anything to do with it?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  2. Dougie321

Dougie321 Member

3. Dougie321

Dougie321 Member

I am currently stuck with 3.50 HEN FirmWare what does this mean for my psp? can it still do things as if it was FirmWare 3.50, really sorry for the triple post but i really really need urgent help :'(

4. Dougie321

Dougie321 Member

Im really sorry but turns out I did the stupidist thing by not moving the update PBP file onto the psp, thought i did but didnt, thats why i have yes im a noob in my sig, so could some one close or delete this thread or feel free to leave it open so you can rip me apart by telling me how stupid i am :p and sorry for 4 posts in a row :p but i still have one question can you delete the things left in the memory stick bit in game?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  5. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Yes you can, after getting to 1.5 feel free to format your memory stick if you want

6. Dougie321

Dougie321 Member

Cool thanks, so what should i do now to get all the coolest emulators and homebrew?

7. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

This is probably one of the best places i use to get homebrew and emulators from: http://dl.qj.net/PSP/catid/106

Place the folders you download into (With FW 1.5) your X:\PSP\GAME directory, then they will show up in the "Game" folder on your PSP. Make Sure you extract them first, and nearly all homebrew will have two different folders, (eg: "%_SCE_Flasher" and "_SCE_Flasher") put them both in.