1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob on the move...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by GI2, Oct 25, 2011.

1. GI2

GI2 Regular member

So. Before I flash. I got A few questions. Since I haven't updated my Xbox for a few months (I on the firmware where they won't let me play CoD MW2 and BO)and i'm still at iXtreme LT. So here are the questions:

1.Will I update my Xbox before I flash?
    2.Do I have to update my Xbox before I flash?
    3.Anything new that will cause restrictions after I update my Xbox from the Xbox site before I flash it?

I'm going to flash my Xbox to an Electronics store and they don't come in cheap, and I don't want to waste any money. So guys. I need your help. Thanks.

2. BillB

BillB Regular member

1. That's up to you. It's recommended that you flash back to stock firmware before you update via LIVE or USB.
    2. You need to flash to stock first. After the 360 does it's dashboard update to 13604, you can flash to LT+2.0
    3. If you have the original dvd drive, then you're good to go. No restrictions.

3. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Thanks. Took the risk... Man, the guys going to re-modify my box said they would be finished in ONE MONTH! God, WTF are they gonna do with my box?

On Nov. 4-5 I will be posting any kind of detail what will they do to my box.

On Nov. 7 I will go offline till Dec. 22 (I'm THAT busy)

4. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Post removed

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011