1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob Seeking Emulator Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by meowmix7, Apr 12, 2007.

1. meowmix7

meowmix7 Guest

Ok ive searched through tons of sites trying to find decent emu's for my PSP most of them come up as being older slower versions or when i do seem to find a decent sounding noe the read me file is not in there so i dont know exactly what to do. I have tried looking through here as well in the forums but there is too much dang grabage to filter through, If someone could recommend some emu downloads (PS1,Sega,SNES,Saturn) and possibly give me a nudge in learning to properly place them i would be greatly appreciative.

2. fultonla

fultonla Guest

ok what firmware are you running?

custom firmware has ps1 emulation built in.

for the other ones go here pspupdates.com

3. meowmix7

meowmix7 Guest

I am currently running on 3.03 OE-C which came with something called Popstation but couldnt figure it out again, it did not have a read me file for dummies.

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

just go get your ps1 eboot and put it in the game folder and you are set at least that is all i had to do

5. meowmix7

meowmix7 Guest

Where do i get that from though or did it come with the 3.03OEC packet?

6. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

emulator-zone.com :)

7. meowmix7

meowmix7 Guest

Okies i got one called PSXP on here and Nesterj, can anyone recommend or link a SNES, 64 or Sega Saturn that works?

8. meowmix7

meowmix7 Guest

Or a dreamcast one possibly ^.^