1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noob to wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dingo_69, May 14, 2007.

1. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

hi just wanted to ask a few thing about the wii i have just go a brand new modded wii and want to know a few thing can i connect to internet with it and how offten do i update wiikey and will dvd+r be ok or do they have to be dvd-r

thanks from a wii noob

MODDING IS NOT A CRIME IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

The answers to all of these questions have been answered many times over, the search function is a great way to find them.

Sorry if you deem me rude, however, we are trying to keep people from asking the same questions over and over that have already been answered.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Yes you can. You should have no problem connecting to it.

As often as need be. Check the website http://www.wiikey.cn for the latest firmware. make sure you have the latest installed. There is supposed to be a new update out any day.

Every Wii is different. So no 1 person can answer this for you. You will need to find what media works best and stick with it. Most that I know use either Tayio Yuden or Verbatim DVD-R media. I have seen some use other brands and also use DVD+R media. But that will be your job to figure out what media works best for you. Once you find that media stick with it.