1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noob with easy question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by evlwankel, Jul 15, 2007.

1. evlwankel

evlwankel Member

I have one very easy question. I have UMDGEN, great for compressing files. Well I got a couple games that are in a format that I dont know how to compress. The are in files ending in .001-.018. Now, I know when they are like r.00 those are winrar files, but I have no idea what to do with these, I tried to compress then drop on the PSP, I tried to compress the files on UMDGEN without winrar, and I had no luck.

I'm sure you guys have a simple and easy answer and it would all be appreciated.

2. evlwankel

evlwankel Member

I just wanted to add that I did search a bit (on the motherload of PSP guides), didnt find anything about this exact topic, help would be appreciated.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Just to let you know you can edit your post so you don't have to post twice. The top right button that looks like a note pad. What you have to do is download WinRAR and extract the first file and it will create one ISO file. (Or CSO).