1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noober: CONFUSED - HENC VS HEND & DHOOK 0.4x for 2.71 VS DARK ALEX EASY INSTALLER to get to 3.02

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tekx, Mar 4, 2007.

1. tekx

tekx Member

Sorry super noob :/

I upgraded my PSP 2.6 Factory ta-082 to a 2.71 then used this thread

HENC & DEVHOK 0.4X for 2.71

to arrive at 1.5.

Now I see that to Play PS1 games the guide is using easy installer K which includes HEND and another Devhook to get to 1.5

Can I use the HENC to arrive at 3.02 so I can play ps1 or can I/should I reformat my memory stick and use easy k installer from dark alex to get to 1.5 then 3.02 so I can play PS1 Isos??

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Forget about HEND and DEVHOOK, upgrade to the offical 3.03 and use NOOBZ 3.03 downgrader for all

3. tekx

tekx Member

I was hoping to find a way to get to play PSX ISOS without buying GTA. It seems this is only one way as it actually writes to the motherboard and I think the hen/devhook stuff uses flash.

Man there is so much stuff to remember and check. Thanks for the advise I'll prolly read up on all of this for a while and maybe I can find a way to run PSX ISOS on a TA-082. Right now it doesn't look like it can be done, guess I'll dig deeper.

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

It will run on a TA-082 but you need to be running Dark-Alex OE custom firmware.
    It doesnt work on 1.50 through DevHook.

5. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

If money's tight you could always rent it...