1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noone mentioned any LG DL burners yet...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kornklown, Jan 16, 2007.

1. kornklown

kornklown Member

i was wondering why noone has every mentioned the LG Dual Layer DVD burner when threads about burning 360 games came up...i myself have an LG DL burner and i was wondering what program i should use to burn my ISO's...ive been trying to burn Lost Planet with clonecd AND imgburn but i got nothing so far. the Lost Planet torrent i downloaded was "Lost.Planet.Extreme.Condition.PAL.XBOX360-Allstars".
    yes i have read the stickied tutorials but they dont seem to help in my case. i would appreciate if someone would help me out a little because i dont plan on wasting my whole pack of verbatims with useless trial and error methods.

for future references, the torrent i downloaded contains 31 "all-lostp" Rar files, 33 files that range from "all-lostp.r30" to "all-lostp.r62", an "all-lostp.sfv" file and an "allstars" MSinfo file

2. jazzyb3

jazzyb3 Member

I have an LG and it works great.
    You should be able to burn with iether program that you mentioned though I use dvd decrypter. Are you setting the book type? they wont work if you don't do that(so they say but ive never not set it and tested)

there's a full walkthrough here on using dvd decrypter. setting the book type, you change the setting of the drive through the tools menu, drive, change book type and you change it from dvd dl to dvd ROM.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=514437

3. kornklown

kornklown Member

thanks alot man...i appreciate your help...although i didnt try it yet because of some circumstances that shall remain unknown to everyone. but i will try to get it working as soon as i can. one more question for you, may i know what version your burner is? because i updated mine and i dont know if thats the problem with the burning.

thanks again

4. jazzyb3

jazzyb3 Member

no worries,
    its an LG GSA-H10N.

good luck