1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

norton error:104

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by alfa206, Sep 25, 2009.

1. alfa206

alfa206 Member

Anyone know why my Norton dont work.
    Well I get:
    "We have detected an issue with your Norton product."
    "Module: 8504"
    "Error: 104"
    Its in one window.
    My norton just worked fine. And Only thing what I did hour ago was that I pressed "X" on norton and now im completly unable to open it.

Anyone know how can I fix my problem..
    Well its Norton 2010 antivirus.

I was looking where was norton Notification Area Icon cz needed to run scan on my PC. Other way I would not had to post this post^^

2. Gavo28

Gavo28 Member

If you still have the key you were given when u purchased norton u can just uninstall it and download a new copy from their site.

I used norton for 2 years and it kept letting trojans in - free software like avast, superantispyware or malawarebytes catch more than norton does. Avast has a p2p scanner which is really handy when ur downloading.

But anyway, if u cant find ur key i think its in your mynorton online account, or ur email if u purchased online.

3. alfa206

alfa206 Member

yes avg is good.. but it has somebad sites for me.. I dont know why but it dont allow me to use some programs and takes them as virus.. so i'm using norton.