1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton's Antispam 2007???

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by borhan9, Feb 4, 2007.

1. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Hi all,

Just yesterday i upgraded my Norton's Internet Security for my mums computer and i have noticed that the integration that Norton's Antispam had with Outlook Express is no longer there...

It does protect emails and everything which is kewl. But what happen to that feature??

Can some one shed some light on this please?? I am going to put spam fighter on my mums computer afterwards because of its integration with Outlook Express.

2. onya

onya Guest

Hi borhan9, Having the same Norton suite as yourself, I was puzzled to hear that the Antispam folder doesn't exist on your system.

[​IMG]

As you can see, it is a part of express on my system. Maybe a phone call to Symantec is in order?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  3. kateman

kateman Regular member

haha was anybody seriously surprised that nortan didn't work? rofl!

4. onya

onya Guest

Ahhh, cynicism is alive and well I see......

5. kateman

kateman Regular member

as always onya (Y) :p

6. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The folder does exist but it seems to be from the old NIS 06 that i had before or am i mistaken??

7. onya

onya Guest

@borhan9. A leftover from '06..... could be I suppose. I really never looked at it that way...... lol. Is this the integration you spoke of?

@Kateman. At least your having a good time......

8. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I do not think its the integration. Because the anti spa, button up the top has gone, Just the folder has remained. And all spam is just going through to the Inbox. When you right click on the email and want to choose this is spam the choice is not there??