1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not able to burn

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by orrett_38, Mar 29, 2005.

1. orrett_38

orrett_38 Member

have found that most dvds i try to decrypt using various programs (dvd decrypter, xcopy, dvd shrink, clone dvd)can not decrypt them. when i use dvd decrypter which i mainly use i get a read error either at the start or around half way. i no that its not the movies cause my friend can decrypt the movie on his computer. Do you think its my burner???? or is there just some movies that are too scratched that only dual layer burners can read...i have no idea. Also when i burn froma burnt dvd i have already burnt it dosnt play on my dvd player ... once again is this just cause of the dvd burner i am using not being good enough???

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Do you have any other software that might be causing this? Any Roxio software?

3. orrett_38

orrett_38 Member

nup,

But i never found this problem when i first got the burner bout 8 months ago... but now 80% of all dvds i try i carnt decrypt. I was thinking my burner might be worn out cause i have burnt 140 dvds but i found out most dvd burners last for about 1000 burns.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

You didn't say what part of the process fails.(ripping or burning).

Just out of curiosity, what media are you using?

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

can you just post the Decrypter log?