1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to post in 60+ days old threads

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by TTachion, Apr 5, 2005.

1. TTachion

TTachion Member

And that realy realy sucks!

I just tried to post in 3 threads and guess what - yeah all older than 60 days - so a no-go :(

I don't post much, so it may take me a long while to get my status updated so that I can post in older threads.

Even if new users would post in older threads - what's the problem? It's not that I don't have something sensible to say - even if it's an old thread...

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Once a thread is over 60 days old it has probably run its course. Even the older members don't post to them in most cases. You can start a new thread and link to the old one if you need to get input on something.

Jerry

3. TTachion

TTachion Member

Yes that's true, I could link to it - but then...

Consider the following:

Like I have an email sent to me when someone replies here... The original poster of that thread - and just let's take the D.I.K.O. thread as an example (I wanted to post there) - might have too.

Seems DIKO doesn't have a forum at KVCD.net anymore, 'cause the whole KVCD.net seems down :(
    Never mind that - but some people seem to dislike KVCD/KDVD (not me! :) ). Anyway I used Altavista and found http://www.vmesquita.com/en/index.htm which is what I wanted to ask (I also wanted to vote for KVCD but never mind that) - its a great program.
    btw. It had an update for the free version too :D

Anyway - that's just an example - and a 60+ days inability (well sort-of like I would be someone else if I posted more often) for posting... well I REALY dont like it. I don't see any sence in it either ;) and I hope it gets changed.

Just my opinion.

But hey - please re-think this rule - I feel like some freedom is taken from me with it :(

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005