1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not doing afterdawn people rite

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by bossins, Mar 16, 2003.

1. bossins

bossins Guest

media wizard &afterdawn,s all-one(blaze media pro)blazmediapro=are one in the same.
    cdh-productions is media-wizard,I bought it and a cd 50.00 + 10.00 = software and cd..
    ordered #ui979715-3/8/03/..this is 3/1703 and i still dont have it..He says that that is not his problem if it got lost they dont carry insurance % thatwas my tough luck..I really like my software, not chris Hoffman !!BUT this is a masked deal,,glad im a member just to find this out,I call him Slickey..what ya think????

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2003
  2. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

3. bossins

bossins Guest

Ketola= ive just receive the cd---From Mystic Media,the allin one that is listed on download.
    com====My program came from media wizard(cdh-
    productions.my cd has mystic media on it and the media wizard also.. The two different Software,s are one and the same..all in one eather way ...That makes ya suspicious..However i like the program it does a Great job..chow.
    Great

4. Ketola

Sorry.. I don't really understand what you are saying. Anyways, the right place to direct feedback for Mystik Media is http://www.mystikmedia.com/

5. obieobied

obieobied Member

:s HUH?!?!!?

I've got no idea what that's all about...
    It's like having me talk in binary:

translation:
    EXPLAIN!!

6. bossins

bossins Guest

obie =go to www.download.com and download
    the all-in-one software you will like it .

The End

7. bossins

bossins Guest

sorry That was suppose to be WWW.download.net.

that will get the all-in-one/ obie

8. Ketola

Yes, I know we have the Blaze Media Pro available at the www.dawnload.net , but I still could not understand what you meant with your first post.

9. bossins

bossins Guest

I mean=there is 2 co,s selling the same thing under different names 1,media wizard and blaze pro media....I bought cdh production Not the afterdawn,iwould have if id know it first.
    http://www.cdhnow.com/mw.html..I bought the cd.
    They thought it got lost and so did i and ask for another to be mailed and they said they couldnot...10.dollars i wanted my disk==I Gotit
    today and NOW im happy and happy with the software..and i think this enough said>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2003
  10. Ketola

CDH and Mystik Media are the same company. They just use two different names, for some reason.