1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure how to put these files onto DVD please help

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by s37d, Aug 29, 2004.

1. s37d

s37d Member

If I have all the files of a dvd on my hard drive, and I simply burnt them as data onto a dvd, would it come out just like a real dvd, with the menus and movie all intact? There are about 11 files total, and 4 of them are about a gigabyte each, im guessing they are the main movies files. I burned a movie from my hd just like this with about the same number of files onto a dvd using DVD Shrink w/Nero. But for some reason, DVD Shrink will not open/recognize this set of files. It says one of the files(the 1 gigabyte ones) is corrupt. But I then opened the movie with different media players, as well as a program called ImTOO dvd ripper, and it played fine. I just wana be able to open the files on DVD Shrink and burn it to dvd-r like the last set of files.

2. jlupo

jlupo Member

I would use NERO and create a DVD Video disk and drop the contents of your Video_TS folder in the Video_TS folder that NERO creates. Also if you have anything in the Audio_TS folder copy that as well. Next just burn the disk and it should work.

3. s37d

s37d Member

k ill try that, let me see what happens..