1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if right forum

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by kwhitley, Dec 12, 2004.

1. kwhitley

kwhitley Member

This is more about creating DVDs.

I have to make some DVDs for work that we will give to clients etc, but do not want them easily copied.

Is anyone aware of any programs that we can use to "encrypt" them so that only the likes of people on this forum can copy them?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

nope. There is software you can get to add protection. but still can be broken. Don't you think the movie industry would be using it? (if there was a protection available)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2004
  3. kwhitley

kwhitley Member

I am looking for the software that adds protection.

I don't care that some people will be able to rip it, but a majority of the people we give it/sell it to may try to "make an exact copy" and that is what we want to stop.

You said that software exists, but are you aware of any specific namees or products?

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

dude people will still be able to copy it. you would be wasting your money. The "majority" will still be able to make an exact copy of what you make.

If you want to still waste your money. I believe adding Macrovision will do it.